Alter Your Health #80 | Rohini Ross: Mind, Consciousness, Thought, and Relationships
Enjoy Rohini’s interview with Dr. Benjamin Alter. We have been connecting regularly in the Soul-Centered Series. The series dives into the teachings of Sydney Banks and the 3 Principles of Mind, Consciousness, and Thought. It has been a phenomenally enlightening experience, giving insight into how we create this crazy human experience of life!
In this conversation, Dr. Benjamin dives into Rohini’s “specialty:” RELATIONSHIPS. We know how relationships can be such a great source of both Love and Stress, which helps explain how maintaining healthy relationships is so critical to overall health and wellbeing.
Here are some things covered in this conversation…
* What these 3 Principles are and how they help to understand the human experience
* Rohini’s background, and how her understanding of these 3 Principles have transformed her life and relationships
* Why sometimes it is best to just walk away from an argument/conflict
* Where to focus your energy in order to transform any relationship Enjoy this enlightening conversation!
Link to learn more:
– Show notes and resources: https://alter.health/episode80/
Rohini Ross is passionate about helping people wake up to their full potential. She is a transformative coach, leadership consultant, a regular blogger for Thrive Global, and author of the short-read Marriage (The Soul-Centered Series Book 1) available on Amazon. You can get her free ebook Relationships here. Rohini currently has an international coaching and consulting practice based in Los Angeles helping individuals, couples, and professionals embrace all of who they are so they can experience greater levels of well-being, resiliency, and success. She is also the founder of The Soul-Centered Series: Psychology, Spirituality, and the Teachings of Sydney Banks. You can follow Rohini on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and watch her Vlogs with her husband. To learn more about her work go to her website, rohiniross.com.